Help me out here

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by SavageLac704, Feb 14, 2017.

1. Just recently started talking to this chick on pof. From what my friends tell me, im assuming pof girls are fuckin crazy lol. This girl im talkin to looks pretty hot but shes a little weird.

She says she has bad ocd that she takes medicine for it. When i spoke to her on the phone, she sounded very quiet, shy, and she acted like she was alot of medicine. Other than that, she seems cool.

We started talking about past relationships and she said her ex, a year ago pressured her to have sex and get her to stay the night. She gives me the idea that she doesnt have to much sex or is very weird about it . Thats just what i got out of the convo.

I wana keep talkin to her but i wana see what yall gather out of all this. Is she some lowkey shy nympho? a good girl whos celebate? Or is she crazy?

2. Yea shes a shy nympho bro. Go for it.

3. Ima hit that if i get a chance. I just need to kno if i should pat her down before i let her in ny house lol

4. .

5. Cats like phish, not fish.

6. Sounds like a big ol' red flag to me.

Sounds like she got raped, but doesn't want to say, "Just so you know... my Xbf raped me..."

If not rape, chances are VERY high that she'll have some sexual hang ups about having sex.