Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me out here

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by MeAndMaryJane, Jul 2, 2012.

1. So i havent smoked weed in over a year (sad, i know) and yesterday some friends and i got some medical stuff and i was so exited i rolled up 2 joints for myself and smoked them both. i forgot about what happend last time i smoked too much and since it has been so long and my tolerence is way low, i got too high for my comfort. anyway, i still feel not exactly high, but really spaced out like everything is a dream, and i heard its called being "burnt out" or soemthing. how long does this last because its been a day and im really tired and dreamy and its gettin on my nerves.

2. It happened to me before after a long break and lasted like 24 hours. Nothing to worry about! :hello:

3. i hope i can wake up tomorrow and be done with it

4. Do things that will wake you up and clear your mind-
    Drink coffee
    Splash your face with cold water
    Excercise to get your heart going and brain flooding with endorphins
    Eat healthy

you know- stuff that will make your body feel alive
    :wave:

5. Drink water and relax. Don't worry, it's only cannabis, and in a few days all of it will be clear from your system considering that you haven't been smoking much. Don't work yourself up over it. Keep to your normal routine and drink water.
    Hope you feel better

6. Whenever im burnt i sleep it off and its gone :smoking:

7. make sure your eating right lol, weed never does that to me

8. hah alright thanks for the replys. ill try drinkin water but sleepin is all i have been doin the past 2 days, its like a cold.

9. Like the people above said...
    eat food, drink water, take a shower, and go take a nap. You'll be fine in the morning!