Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help me out here. just got a gram

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by theswan, Jan 4, 2010.

1. ive got a bong, and a pipe. i wanna get keyed but i dont wanna use all my bud in the process. any ideas? im open to anything haha

2. Try smoking some out of your pipe or bong.

3. i second this :D

4. #4 OneJointToGo, Jan 4, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2010
    Why would you even ask such a dumb question? Obviously a bong will rip you up more, especially to your dome.. Pack that shit up idiot.

Name-calling is not welcome here, dude. -JD

5. maybe you could smoke 1/4 to 1/3 of that gram in order to save some for later.

6. Youre only gonna get so stoned. smoking all of it will just be killing those lungs ;)

just smoke enough to get you stoned, and hide the rest.

7. Keyed? You aren't going to get keyed from smoking weed, unless you throw some coke into that mix.

Just load up a bowl...most pipes/bong bowls hold about .2-.5 grams, so you should have enough for around 3 bowls I'd say.

8. make a waterfall bong and only pack a little bowl that will burn all the way through the first time and keep doing that until you feel like you have had enough
    thats what i used to do in droughts or when cash was low

EDIT: lol at the post above me

9. does this really need to be said? a few bong rips and you'll be good...:rolleyes:

10. sometimes you dont have enough to last when your taking bong rips or smoking joints

11. listen to this guy, just smoke like a bowl for a few hits then put it down and stash your bud. Smoke again in like an hour.

12. pack enough weed for one hit into the bong. smoke. repeat until high.

These are called "snaps".