Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help me out here GC

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Syrup Sipper, Feb 17, 2009.

1. so i'm rollin a blunt right now and dont feel like going outside to smoke it or anything.
    will one blunt stink up the house? or you think the smell will be gone in another..say, 10 hours?

2. yeah dude, it will. tobacco and weed smells linger a lot longer than you think.

3. damnnnnn
    it's all good tho, i'll take my lazy ass outside
    anything for weed ha :smoke:

4. Go outside, fresh air n nature is good 4 u. :smoke:

5. If you are right next to a window you prob ill get most smell out.

6. Just go to the bathroom open up the window, and turn on the fan. I normally just turn on the fan and am all good with some air freshener afterwords.

7. blunts smell last longer cus of that cigar and tobacco smell. a Joint wouldn't last as long but weed regardless lasts a good 24 hours.