Help me out guys

Discussion in 'General' started by -Jim Morrison-, Feb 27, 2008.

1. Hey guys I just moved to where im at now, and im wondering...how did you guys all get your hooks?? i mean..i can go to 3 different places ive lived and get a bag of weed. but not at this one. i live with my parents, again, and dont know a whole lot of people. making friends is going to be hard because i dont work with young people my age. Have you guys ever just walked up to someone with a pot leaf on their shirt and say hey man can you get me bud?? lol. now, if youre wondering how i did it where ive lived before its because i had friends who just stumbled upon hooks. now im by myself and am stressing out, i need a bowl!! all of these pictures and pick ups aint helping me out! any tips?

thanks. jim

2. Friends are the way to go, asking random people wouldnt be that smart but it could turn it good or really bad. I would just hang around headshops and ask around, not sure where you live so it might be different around there.

3. oh man ive asked so many randoms on how to get drugs its hilarious if i think about it.

especially at concerts man, ive gone up to so many people i dont know and asked for drugs.

just do it man.

you cant get arrested for asking for drugs, you know, unless you buy them and the guy is UC.

4. Just ask a random guy that looks like a stoner. Or better yet ask a punk if he knows a hook up cuz thatd be easier to tell. I've made friends this way.

5. I did my share of asking random strangers, and it's usually not very successful outside concerts and stuff because people get paranoid and think you're a cop. I think your best bet is asking the pizza guy. Pretty much all pizza delivery dudes blaze.

6. hmmm well depends how old you are, if ur around the age or look like your the age of someone in highschool hang around the highschool grounds and look for kids that you think would sell pot or that are potheads. If your older well then really all u can do is get lucky and find someone that knows one or find a dealer.

7. Make friends first worry about drugs later. Hopefully you can wait a few weeks/months so once you get in good and establish a few core friends they will tell you where/ who sells.

If you need some green RIGHT NOW! just keep your eyes open for some stoners haha

8. I'm not positive but i think u can get in trouble for just asking...it would be some type of solicitation offense

9. Definitely make sure that you make yourself look like a stoner before you start asking around. Just think if you got approached by a guy in a busniess suit asking for weed, and then if you got approached by someone wearing a Sublime t-shirt and looking like a stoner...who would you rather help get the bud?? Don't make anyone feel paranoid about whether your a stoner or an undercover cop.

10. Colleges are your friend.

11. ask the older people you work with....SO many people toke up its rediculus...ive gotten some nice drugs from people a lot older then me.....do it up man....

12. most stoners can tell who blazes.
    chances are if you think they blaze they probably do

13. wow i got some great responses guys, thanks a lot! i really like the hang around a headshop act. Some headshops are very strict about using the word "bong" and such so idk if itd be a good idea going to one of these stores. theyre worried about cops so asking them or someone in there wouldnt be good. i have toked up in a headshop before with customers paying for crack baggies, nobody cared. ALSO the beanie idea is a must. i gota go to spencers or something and get me one. honestly im not the person that would feel comfortable wearing it lol. im 19 years old but i still "feel" like i should have good morals. sadly i care how people think of me as:( but for the love of mary jane im going to do it.

thats funny too he mentioned the beanie thing because my buddy and i lived in nodak and found one of our hooks at wal-mart. he was wearing a pot beanie playing GHII and were like hey mannn get me some bud? still a good friend of mine!

14. Thas whta I do. Sport some Rasta colors or pot leaf shirts or somethin. Then again, even when im not wearin rasta or anything pot-related, i always get asked "Where's da bud at?" hahaha, I guess I'm an obvious stoner?