help me out guys, i'm in need

Discussion in 'General' started by weedzilla420, Jun 23, 2006.

1. as some of you may know,

i had to get all 4 wisdom teeth out today. i've been home for about 2 hrs sense the surgury and i'm in mild-moderate pain so i've been taking scripts for pain.

i really want to smoke some weed (mj always helps me with any kind of body pain) but i cant cause i could get dried sockets.

my only solution is to eat it but it needs to be a dish that is relatively soft.

so could anyone recommend some weed dishes that are pretty easy to make that are also soft?

2. honestly i will just tell my friend "Yo i will smoke u on a blunt if u blow me shotties!" then just take brainers... becuz obviously chewing hurts and my friend rob got his pulled and just moving his jaw hurt. So we blew him shotties.

3. Make some cannabutter and choke it down, less crap to eat.. I know when I got mine taken out I didn't want to move my jaw at all.

Forgot to mention I smoked after I ran out of vicodin, which ended up being 2-3 days, not sure exactly. I'd follow your doc's instructions though, better to endure the pain for a couple days than get a dry socket.

4. Try Indy's thread, too...you might find something in there.

http://forum.grasscity.com/showthread.php?t=76234

I was lucky when mine were taken out. They were pulled instead of cut, I had very little swelling and was back to normal in no time. I didn't even take any pain meds.

I hope you feel better soon! :)

5. Smoke a joint through your nose :smoking:.

6. Damn...

I feel your pain, I couldnt open my mouth for a week. I suffered with the pain for 3 days and then smoked a joint. Give yourself at least a day you just got teeth cut outta your head. :D Take it easy.

7. Damn.... My experiance was horrible. I looked like the goddamn elephant man. If you search, there are some pics around here somewhere...

8. Indy had a hard time with his, too. He, of course, didn't stop tokin' so he was in dry socket hell and had some kind of crazy clove-voo-doo mixture packed in there. :p

9. Same here. I didn't even toke though! Still got dry socket in every single socket :(. Should've just smoked. LoL

10. although i've been really tempted, i haven't smoked any.

the instructions from the doc said not to smoke for 7 days after the surgery. since i have pain killers, they will have to do for now.

however, this is a blessing in disguise because i've been needing to go on a tolerance break lately but just didn't have the will power to do it.

11. I got mine pulled out on Friday. Don't smoke! If you smoke, you risk destroying your blood clots in your mouth. Ya don't need to bleed to death because you need to hit the bowl or something. Take some painkillers and take a nap or something. In like 2 or 3 days, you *may* be healed enough to smoke. I was smoking the next day myself, just don't inhale your hits like a mofugga, take 'em nice and eazy.

12. Thats proboly a good idea, I've done it once, kinda weird but it will get the job done.

Option 2: just take more pain killers. You proboly got vicodin 5/525. Take a few of those, close your eyes, and let nature (of man really) take effect

13. Damn, I feel bad for you all. Luckily my wisdom teeth grew in fine- :D

14. Lucky me....I get to keep my wisdom teeth

15. i wouldnt suggest doing that, you could totally destroy your scent glands. you like to taste and smell things right? so dont risk it :p

16. I am sure if I wished to smoke I could roll up my tounge so that the smoke don't touch your teeth.