Help me out GC: girlfriends lesbian friend wants sex w/her

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by NJ Denali, Aug 7, 2009.

1. #1 NJ Denali, Aug 7, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 7, 2009
    OK so this is one of those WTF moments...

My girlfriend's friend (female) decided that my chick is hott and that she wants to have sex with her. This friend is married (to a dude) and apparently he's cool with it or some shit, but I am NOT. This friend is also WELL aware that my chick is not in any way, shape, or form a lesbian or bi. It's getting to the point of borderline harassment and it's a weird fucking situation (no pun intended haha).

This friend also knows I'm very protective and if she was a dude I'd be over there wrecking shit with a baseball bat right now. I don't know what the hell to do... my girl is getting all upset and they were pretty much best buddies before this, and they've known each other for a pretty long time. And my girlfriend texted her back saying that she's faithful to me and how I wouldn't be happy with that shit at all; the friends response was 'he doesn't have to know'. So now I'm pissed as shit.

I know some of you blades will tell me 'fuck yeah get in on that shit! 3-way!' but I can assure you this 'friend' is a freak and is probably STD infested. And even if she wasn't, there's no way I'm letting someone else pleasure my chick, that's definitely not how I roll... Plus the fact that her husband only allows her to mess around with other chicks (like WTF dude??? freaks).

What the hell do I do GC? I'm kinda lost here. I can't just let her get off texting my girlfriend and upsetting her, but I can't resort to traditional methods; I will not hit a girl and I will not belittle her. But I got a good mind to....

EDIT: For the record... my girlfriend DOES NOT WANT TO GET WITH HER. She's offended and disgusted and really upset about it.

2. Dude, you have to confront her. Even if she's a woman, it sounds like she's sexaually harrassing your girlfriend and you could probably press charges if she doesn't stop. Tell the friend that she needs to shut the fuck up about it or your GF will either A) not be her friend anymore, B) press charges, or both.

3. Sounds like your GF just needs to tell her that it's not going to happen now or in the future. She should do that in a semi-stern tone, and then be like "now that that's out of the way, want to go grab a beer?"

4. Your GF needs to tell that bitch she dont want to have sex with her. And thats it. If it doesnt end there, then i dont see what would happen. Are you afraid the girl is going to rape your GF? It happens. Call the cops.

5. Since shes been your GF friend for a long time,It's your GF business to handle the situation...If your GF is still kickin it with her,then I think your GF likes the drama.....:D

6. cut off communication with the "friend" if she is persistant have your girl get her number changed

if shit still keeps happening charges would be filed in a nanosecond after making it that clear to the woman

7. a wiseman once said

hit that shit raw dog, then bail!
    -eminem

8. Here's how it breaks down:

If your girlfriend wants to have sex with her, she'll find a way or do it behind your back. The only thing you should do in this situation is voice your opinion that you wouldn't like it. Say it once (or at least once more) and leave it at that. If your girlfriend really is faithful to you and loves you she will respect your wishes or her own moral code of conduct and not do it. There is no need to be jealous or anything like that.

Now, if it goes beyond this to where the friend starts stalking her and harassing her then you should feel obligated to do something.

The bottom line is to trust your girlfriend, she'll make the right decision (sounds like she's already made up her mind).

9. Lol i just say get a threesome out of it.

10. My advice......Buy a video camera

11. Beat me to it. Just wear a rubber when you're doin the sketch chick

12. There is only one way....

Kill her.

PS: Do not take that seriously.

13. you stupid kid, smoke a blunt and watch!

14. here's the deal:

your gf needs to tell her she's not interested at all, not just that you're not okay with it. if she's still upset about it and still tells you how she doesn't like it, you need to man up and take it into your own hands. confront this crazy bitch and tell her to back off.

15. QFT

I'm with you OP. I would not let anyone else (male or female) pleasure my girl.

16. YOu gotta make some hooded female friends. They come in handy when you cant wreck somebody cause they are a chick. It's what I'd do.

17. Word thanks guys. Yeah, shes not into it at all, it's not just me sayin so. So yeahh... ill have to figure it out somehow

18. Not much for you to figure out bro. Your girl tells her "I am not interested in sex with you in any way, shape or form and any further attempts to convince me to sleep with you will only result in a restraining order."

19. ok, i just read the title, but if you ask me, make it into a 3 sum