HELP ME OUT! are these healthy?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fpop2k11, Sep 28, 2012.

1. im kind of a newb and am just wondering if my plants are looking healthy i cant really tell myself but help me out please this is day 17 of veg under cfls, tell me if im doing anything wrong or anything is appreciated [​IMG]

2. Look good to me :)

3. Look ok,but they may be getting to much nitro.id lay of the ferts for a couple waterings.

4. [quote name='"xDisciplex"']Look ok,but they may be getting to much nitro.id lay of the ferts for a couple waterings.[/quote]

Yeah? Ive only fed them once i didnt feed them nutes for the first two weeks i fed them 1 tsp per gallon of maxigrow last week im gunna shut the lights off in 9
    Days should i give it nothing but water until i start using maxibloom

5. Day 21 veg

Attached Files:

6. They dont look very healthy to me at all why do they only have 3 bladed leaves? its either you screwed up something or that Strain has a genetic deformity

7. some of those leaves in the last pic look wrinkly, what is your ph? how often are you watering?

8. Im watering with distilled water, every 3-4 days. They were clones and idk why but they came with 3 bladed leaves

9. Ive read in several threads that 3 bladed leaves are a genetic mutation and it will grow and smoke like any normal plant would

10. It will no worries.

11. Just another picture from today.

Attached Files:

12. Is it me or does the second pic show clusters of balls? Kind of looks like there are clusters. Got a better pic of the tops?

13. [quote name='"fluffykush"']

Is it me or does the second pic show clusters of balls? Kind of looks like there are clusters. Got a better pic of the tops?[/quote]

Clusters of balls? Whats that mean?

14. I dont think its a male

15. Its already showing pistils

16. What is the humidity?

17. doesn't look to bad, he will get some buds eventually

18. [quote name='"dal123014"']What is the humidity?[/quote]

Lol honestly dont know i dont have a thermometer at all hahaha i should probably get one but its pretty dry in there if id have to say

19. [quote name='"DrGr33nThumb215"']doesn't look to bad, he will get some buds eventually[/quote]

How much do you think i will get?

20. [quote name='"DrGr33nThumb215"']doesn't look to bad, he will get some buds eventually[/quote]

Also when should i start flowering these? There in 2 gallon pots and theyve been in for 21 days lights on all day and night