Help me out a little

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JcavDaNimbus, Mar 25, 2013.

1. #1 JcavDaNimbus, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2013
    Hey guys brand new to the site, and brand new to the cultivation process.
    I have many questions i hope i can get them answered while they come through this thread.
    I just finished the "rough draft" of my growbox made out of a Rubbermaid container. I cut a square hole out for my computer fan exhaust, putting holes in the bottom with gravel for intake and drainage.
    Could you recommend me a reflective material to use?
    Would you recommend stacking the rubbermaid containers up when they grow taller? this is my main question my container is like a foot tall, what should i do when they reach that height, i have a closet id like to deck out so keep that in mind when answering.
    All help, suggestions, observances, comments etc.; ARE MORE THEN APPRECIATED!!!
    Thanks i eagerly await your responses.
    :hello:
    P.S. i will add pictures of my box and closet(s) asap

2. Why grow in a box if you have a closet available?

mj:smoking:

3. Just deck out your closet to grow in. Or grow outside if you can. Stinky stinky.

4. #4 JcavDaNimbus, Mar 25, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 25, 2013
    Box seemed simpler cost efficient, and stealthier. We are doing renovations on the room i plan to be living/growing in with the closets, expected to be done sooner then i was and had already started germinating the seeds so i just said what the hell why not; I have also attempted to create a grow box before, so i felt a little more knowledgeable about the process
    I am attaching pictures of the two potential closets, and im really at a loss at how to organize it correctly.
    If you could give me your thoughts, some pointers on lights and organization of my herb specimens very little experience in making a grow room in fact this is my first. Im prepared to empty them both out and start from scratch.
    Closet 1 is the bigger one and appealing because of the space, but the opposite for closet 2 the smaller one, seems like it would be easier
    Thanks for the advice

Would love to grow outside but its snowing where i'm at still :/ besides to many variables to manage. Ill enjoy my nice controlled little area.

Attached Files: