Help me on my new plants

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Mcpot67, Sep 28, 2009.

1. I have 7 plants and I think I have 3 female and the rest male, please look at the pictures and advise how to help me get these budding. They are indoor completely, natural lighting and natural watering, no lights or anything but water once a week, they are about 5 weeks old or so. I have been on prescription medication for over 20 years and all as I want is to be able to grow my own for pain management and not have to take so many pills.

Attached Files:

• 002.jpg
      002.jpg
      File size:
      85.8 KB
      Views:
    • 003.jpg
      003.jpg
      File size:
      135 KB
      Views:
    • 004.jpg
      004.jpg
      File size:
      148.1 KB
      Views:
    • 005.jpg
      005.jpg
      File size:
      100.5 KB
      Views:
    • 006.jpg
      006.jpg
      File size:
      87.5 KB
      Views:
    • 007.jpg
      007.jpg
      File size:
      126.7 KB
      Views:
    • 017.jpg
      017.jpg
      File size:
      83.7 KB
      Views:
    • 020.jpg
      020.jpg
      File size:
      105.2 KB
      Views:
    • 010.jpg
      010.jpg
      File size:
      94.2 KB
      Views:
    • 025.jpg
      025.jpg
      File size:
      61.4 KB
      Views:
  2. If you want to harvest anything from those you need more light!!!! put some cfls on thm.

3. Ok thanks I will go and buy some lights.

4. Yep, lighting is going to be the best change you can give them at this point. You understand all the stuff about lighting schedules etc to flower?

As far as lights are concerned, go for the spiraled CFLs - color temp of 2700K for flowering. Buy the 26w ones at the smallest (the smaller ones are useless). Basically, the more you can rig up around the plants, the better.

5. also get those males out of there...if you want seeds you can pollinate a male using a female, but if you're looking for bud you must seperate the males from the females...once you get your cfl's put them on a 12/12 light cycle...this must be a strict cycle, you have to always make sure they are getting 12 hours of darkness, this induces them into flowering, good luck man..

6. Ok killed the males and put up some lights, fingers crossed....12/12 ok here we go, thanks all I will post some more pics in a bit to see how the girls are looking...cheers!

7. You've got a couple of decent looking plants for not knowing anything. My two biggest (and for the most part, only) resources for growing have been "Marijuana Horticulture: The Indoor/Outdoor Medical Grower's Bible" by Jorge Cervantes, and probably even more helpful, GRASSCITY! Read up and soak in the knowledge man.

8. definitely keep us posted:smoking:

9. how are they doin bro?