Help me new plant!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by 4ever young bud, Apr 28, 2006.

1. Hi there I have started a new plant. It is 3 weeks old Now what do i do? I have already topped it. Did I do it too soon? It's leaves have seven fingers. My other plant came out okay but was small. I want thios to be a great plant. Can I top the other place on the plant to get more buds? Please help me all replies are very welcome Thanks a bunch

Attached Files:

2. Plant looks great. What kind of lights are you using. Looks to be leaning to the side a bit.

3. Hi I have only been using the sun light during the day. It is outside by my garage. I have'nt put it into flower yet. How long after you pinch the top can you put it into 12/12. Will it get any taller before I flower it or should I wait till it gets bigger? It has 7 or 8 branches. Can you tell me what to do? Thanks a bunch P. S. On all the branch tops there are white hairs and no seed balls. There are little budlets on every branch.

4. Whenever you prune, pinch, top, or cut anything on a plant, all its energy then goes into repairing the "damage". With that in mind, I would give it a week or so to "heal" before putting it into 12/12 flower. Yes, if it is not rootbound it can get taller before flower.

5. Thanks for the advise. I have it in a 3 gallon pot and I will wait awhile before I flower it. It is getting bushy tho, and it is about 1 1/2 foot tall. I will keep you updated Thanks again. I will post a new pic soon.

6. HI again Here is my baby today. Pick #1 is the tops I pinched, they are growing.

Attached Files:

7. I forgot this one I did stake it up and it is getting strong and has a nice size stem too. Tell me what you think and any more advise

Attached Files:

8. Looks like a nice big strong plant, Hopefully you'll get lucky and have a girl, I would let it veg a bit longer maybe another week or two so that it can grow its new tops and some more bud sites and then induce it to flower.

9. plants are looking very nice :]

10. what exactly do you mean when you say you pinch it. Where do you pinch it? Is this supposed to promote bud growth?

11. PM me on that process, because i need to know how!

12. I pinched off ( cut off) the very top ( the point of the plant) and now i have 2 tops. this i find helps it to get bigger and have more buds when it flowers. I am new at all this too. There are alot of very helpfull people in here and will gladly answer all your questions. They have helped me out a great deal. HOORAY FOR YOU ALL! :hello: Thank you! Have a nice bud!

13. My plant has all these little white hairs on all the tops. When can I tell if is a boy or a girl. I don't want any boys, LOL I don't see any little dingle balls, LOL Inbetween the branches are more hairs. Any answers Please.

14. I forgot this also, I haven't put it into flower yet. It looks like it wants to bud. It has healed nice since i topped it. The 2 tops are getting bigger thanks again

15. the white hairs are called pistils and indicate a female.

16. Yeahhhh! I.m having a girl!:hello: I will post a new pick in a few days and then you can tell me when if I could start to flower Thank you !

17. Hi mom.
    Congrats on the new baby girl!

18. :D Thank you! I will update her baby picks soon.

19. hi there Here are a few new pics. I am going to put her into flower starting tonite. What do you think I should do? I will wait for your reply before I do it Thanks

Attached Files:

20. looks really good. :]