help me name my pipe

Discussion in 'Smoking Pipes, Glass Spoon Pipes' started by THCdelta11, Aug 22, 2012.

1. I got it at Venice beach yesterday

names and rates?

Attached Files:

2. I would call it Odyssey. The design and inside of the pipe remind me of the end of a space Odyssey

3. [quote name='"smokeridge high"']I would call it Odyssey. The design and inside of the pipe remind me of the end of a space Odyssey[/quote]

haha I like it

4. Also man if u haven't seen the movie you should smoke a few and check it. It's a little slow but it might leave u like what the fuck that's crazy or some shit. Stanley kubrick does weird fucking movies

5. Fish bowl? the colors remind me of a scummy fish bowl

6. It's a sweet pipe, but the name means little if you don't smoke up first and name it yourself.
    To name a piece is something that should be exclusive to the owner, and the people he/she is smoking with.

7. it looks like one of those green alien dudes from toy story lol

8. to me it looks like flubber with some kind of alien dna chemistry hyper teleportation shit going on man fuck....how do i put that into a name? lol

9. Name it flapflip

10. It looks like one of those squeezable stress relief dolls. Considering the purpose of a spoon, you could name it as if it's a stress reliever.

11. On second look, I think it looks like a Mitch.

12. Cyclone?

The patterns on the back remind me of one. Sick piece bro

13. Stanley Kubrick is one of the best film producers to ever walk the face of the earth.

I liked his use of mirrors throughout The Shining