Help Me Name My New Pipe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by piercethewizard, Jun 11, 2013.

  1. i have no idea what to name it, but im talking about the hammer looking bubbler in front and not the dab piece in back. Any name will be considered! i was thinking either thor's hammer (but it's kind of cliche) or the emerald triangle because of the 3 dots on it. 
    View attachment 4519

  2. Thor's Genital Warts.
    IDK honestly. Easier to name something with more color than that as it tends to have "more character" IMO.
  3. I name it doable

    Sent from my MB855 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

  4. the gavel.
  5. Hammer time
  6. So i see a snow man when i look at it. The black marbles on it look like a snow mans face IMO

    Soooo Therefore Frosty is an apropriate name!

Share This Page