Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me name my bubbler

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by jamv22397, Sep 26, 2012.

1. So i got this piece a week ago. It hits really smooth, but rips hard as well. I am having trouble naming it though, any suggestions?

Attached Files:

2. blaze buddy? idk the color is like firey haha

3. Dragons Breathe.

4. ya its red and has a slight tint of purple, i like it

5. also very nice name, im just not as creative anymore with the names :(. but you guys help alot thanks

6. Name your own damn bubbler, why are you asking randoms on the internet to do it for you?

7. Taj Mahal (probably spelled wrong lol) but that's the first thing it reminds me of, idk why.

8. its just for ideas, why even waste your own time on a thread you know your not gonna like? people enjoy naming pipes, just cuz assholes like you need to post a bad comment on a thread, grow up.

9. Its annoying having these people come on with no post count asking us to name their pipe. Lol your telling me to grow up in yet you name inaminate glass? Name it "China Glass" kiddo.

10. ya at sunset or something, i love the ideas people can come up with, good work

11. why are you on this website if you dont name you glass? thats what people do, i dont know a smoker who doesnt. have some fun, and hows it annoying? i didnt make you click on it you could have just skimmed by and moved on, but no you have to click on it just to make a dumb ass comment, like a child, so ya grow up. if you dont like a thread then grow up and move on dont click on it

12. Its just stupid my bongs just a bong. My vaporizer is just a vaporizer. Since you name them, do you talk to them too?

13. so i name my pieces. so do thousands of other people. like i said before why even comment on the thread if you didnt like it. theres thousands of other posts just like mine. since you commented on one are you gonna comment on them all?

14. Name it Savannah cause red is hot like a desert.

15. I used to have a bubbler that looked just like that one, same color too.
    Be careful bc mine broke too easily

16. ya they are fragile, just gotta be carful.

17. Yeah I have problems there, good luck to you

18. yeah:cool:

19. Wrong section.
    Name it Dovakiin