help me name my bong

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by ttwweeaakkeerr, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Having a serious lack of creativity at the moment. Any ideas for this piece?

Attached Files:

2. ttwweeaakkeerr

3. But that's my name lol

4. Green Goblin

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

5. That would be a choice if there wasn't some want to be gang in my city that calls them selves the green goblins. And they are too shameful around here for me to name something like this green goblin, nice input tho, thank you

6. What kind of name do you want? I named my bubbler The Vortex which is a tough manly name, but my grinder is named Jewel which is sweet. The name comes from how you look at your piece.

No one can name your piece for you. You must name it based on how you view it and how you love it. Try personifying your glass and names will come to you.

7. Very insightful. Thanks for the advice

8. Smoke a bowl and just let the name happen. Don't think too hard about it but be on your toes for that "It's perfect!" moment you will feel once you have the right name. :)

9. dragonfly lol

10. :smoking:Stone Cold Steve Austin

11. Dracula's nut sack

12. #12 gawnja, Jan 23, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 23, 2013
    Second lmao

Edit: just thought about that... "hey man wanna come over and hit draculas nut sack with me?" Or "you really gotta milk draculas nut sack to get completely fucked up." Perhaps not.... lol

Also I just figured out what I want my sig to be lmao

13. HAHA:hello:

14. The Zeus Cannon

15. Or Blob

Sent from my iPhone using GC Forum

16. Since its green with a longer neck, I'd call her Loch Ness.
    Nessy for short :metal:

17. Aurora.

18. Mushroom, forest
    looks like a forest where you would find and eat shrooms

19. All bongs are female so maybe ebee the evil bong from evil bong lol or the classic maryjane