help me my plant looks wierd,,when do i harvest??

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by smokey mac pot, Jul 16, 2002.

1. my plant that i have is 90% female.10 male......she(hopefully) has little tiny things that look like begining leaves but cant be are forming at the nodes.she stinks hella good! i dont kow when to harvest.she is about 1 foot and a half to 2 feet tall.like i said i think she is showing sex.nice fan leaves.but it looks as if it can grow more.oh and about 10 mn ago when i checked up on he her biggest fan leaves and others around them were kind of pointing up.i dont know whats wrong.is this ok?just a little though and its the entire leaf.thank in advance

2. Are there balls? Things that look like nuts? Have you seen pictures of males and females online?

If so then you should know for sure if its male or female. If you could post a picture that would really help.

3. i dont know how to post one.but no balls or pollen sacks.i meant wondering if its either a female or just a regular lant for now.the little things at the nodes look a little like hairs

4. I believe its a female, 73.9% sure (god damn there is something with me and using percents today)