Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me my fellow seasoned tokers with my dilema!

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Mamba Smoke!, Feb 26, 2010.

1. Should I get a Root Canal faded? I need one and what do you recommend? Go faded or sober? :eek::eek::eek::eek::eek:

2. I'd say if you're nervous about it or hate dentists as so many do (including me), than yes, smoking beforehand is a good idea. I've never had anything like that done but for root canals I believe all they usually do is numb your teeth, which hardly helps get through the experience.

3. Yes do it.

But i have a question when you smoke does it exentuate any pains? like you have a headache, you get faded, do you have a worse or better headache?

because maybe it could make the pain of the root canal worse

4. Now your scaring me :(

5. I had a root canal...it sucked but it didn't really hurt all that bad. At anytime where it starts hurting you can just ask them to inject more novacaine in your gums, that'll do the trick. Once they start removing the nerve though, there's not much novacaine can do for you...just gotta tough it out!

....and brush your teeth. That's what a root canal taught me:hello:

6. i had a root canal about 2 years ago. honestly, it didnt really hurt at all haha. id say its your call, if you want to blaze before, go ahead and do it. personally, i think it would make the whole root canal less serious so yes, id do it lol

7. I definatly recomend smoking ALOT before going in. I HATE dentists and it helped alot with the mental factor.

8. But wouldn't the paranoia of weed make me think it isn't going so well?

9. If you smoke everyday, do it. If you're just an occaisional or weekend smoker, then don't.

10. if you get paranoid while high, then its prolly not a good idea then

11. Came up with a solution!
    Smoke immediately after! lol and let my trips take me to where ever...

12. very clever....thats a good idea lol:cool: ill prolly do that when i get my wisdoms pulled...along with some kind of opiate :D

13. I don't think it matters bro, it's a simple procedure, you aren't going to feel a whole lot of pain, tokkkeee uppppp.

14. If you are that worried about it, ask him to give you novicaine or knock you out.

15. lol, i doubt youll get anesthesia for something as minor as a root canal. the novocaine should work just fine. i really didnt feel any pain after the root canal either so you shouldnt worry too much

16. personally hate dentists so I will go ripped to any procedure. with some laughing gas and pain meds afters shits great.

17. Is it really considered minor? :eek:

18. get it sober, ive had a few and it doesn't hurt one bit. i actually fell asleep at one