Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me man! I need words of wisdom.

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by D9_THC, Aug 24, 2002.

1. yes!!!!!!! AND IM FUCKING STONED OUT OF MY MIND TO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

2. What's "shurn"?

Dude, you can't just make words up...

3. A Shurm is a ciggarete dipped in PCP. Don't call someone out for making up words man.

4. Eat food, drink water, keep your dick out of the meat grinder....words of wisdom

5. ya lol you prob were sick.. maybe had some bad food or somethin like that.. could have even been somethin like blood pressure or somethin like that who knows... doesnt necessarily have anything to do with weed.

6. DUDE

this thread is 7 fucking years old man

that was one of the most EPIC bumps i've ever seen
    especially because nobody noticed and just kept gaving
    words of wisdom LOL

7. True story: I broke out the dugout earlier. A couple of bat hits later, I thought it would be hilarious to resurrect the oldest thread I could find on GC.

But I had to do it just right. I wanted to slip it in, you know? I couldn't just post to it and say "THIS THREAD IS REALLY FREAKING OLD COOL STORY BRO!!!!!!" I needed to go with something that people might post to.

I also needed to do it in Seasoned Tokers, because people are a little bit more blazed in here and less likely to notice.

Plus, I love the words of wisdom...

8. +rep man. brilliance

9. Are you from the aldershot im thinking of?
    the army town? I go there for shooting are u military?

And yeah tell them to fck off.

10. #30 AbluntAday, Nov 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 18, 2009
    wooow 2002, how the fuck old is this shit

11. are you talking about jimson weed? what is congo?