Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me make this bong

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by phyking, Aug 13, 2008.

1. ok well im low on money(all spent on weed) so i am resorting to making a kool bong. i am trying to make a gas mask bong out of a gatorade bottle(mask) and a hose going down to a coke bottle where it has been fashioned into a bong. But when i breath out it goes back down the hose and pushes the water out. WHAT DO I DO?!?!?!?

2. take the mask off to breath

3. Why? No offense, but if you don't know how to make a bong, why make something so complicated. Just cut a hole in one of the bottles, stick a tube through the hole and seal it, then find something to use for a bowl on the end of the tube.

4. There is no resperator on your "Mask" like on a real gas mask so you have to take it off to breath... Just go down to the Army Surplus and buy one if you want to be able to exhale hits while wearing it.