Help me make my pc grow box!?!

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by gatgrower, Sep 23, 2010.

1. hey guys, im pretty new to GC and im loving the site and all the info that comes with it.

i have scavange up a pretty goood find i think. well let me know i got a pc box messuring 18 hight 8 wide and 16 long and i was wondering if this is accaptable for a micro grow?

if it is i an pretty sure i can get myself rolling along i have started aquiring thigns i willl need. but how do the nets work that keep yhe plant frow gorwing so tall? i dont understand this. cause my buddy has plants but there like 3 feet tall and i thought thats how they are ment to grow. but i dont understand how this works can you please explain.

i have posted some pitcutre of this computer so yall can telll me if it is even accaptable in the first place

Attached Files:

2. It doesnt allow your plant to grow tall, so it grows wide. It'll be bushier than taller.

You can either do scrog or LST.

Read up on both and post any questions.

3. thanks ya phish phood. now that makes alot of sense. it looks like a scrog method would be alot easyier for a new grower. compared to the lst. do you think the demensions of my computer case are big enough to accomplish a scrog grow?