Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me make my next purchase.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by havingfun, Feb 13, 2010.

1. Hey Tokers,

I finally found someone who claims to have strands like OG Kush, Strawberry Cough, Purple Haze, etc.

I just started smoking recently (about a month or two) and I don't know if it's because I'm a "new" smoker, but I think I'm getting pretty good highs.

Thing is, all the stuff I get have no "verifiable strains". For example, last two things I copped were named Sweet Pod, and Red Rover... Yes you probably never heard of em either.

Anyway, Imma cop a 1/4.

I was ganna get an eigth of two different strains. What would you guys recommend? I was thinking Strawberry Cough and Purple Haze but I'm not familiar with any of the high-end strains at all so whats your fave?

When I actually do cop, I'll post pics. Maybe you guys can verify if its the real deal :smoking:

2. Buy, blaze, and be high :hello:

3. Hehe thx.. But you didn't give me an actual suggestion. What's your fave??

4. id say just ask to look at it when you go to buy, pick out strains that look dank and u should be straight. most dealers make up names or are told made up names for strains to raise prices.

5. Most of the time the names are made up.

6. do this, i would try them all though

7. If you can get legit purple haze get that. That and strawberry cough.

8. Get OG Kush and Purple Haze. Then post pictures on the city and we'll be able to tell you if it's a good deal or not.

9. This is exactly the combo I was thinking before.

I'll try to cop that and will post pics.

If I go and do this, i'll reply maybe in 3-4 hrs.

10. purple haze is the most generic term people use to sell bud

11. lol yea strawberry cough and purple haze are the most common names used to sell bud. I doubt this dealer has OG kush (rare), Strawberry cough (rarer), and Purple Haze (Way to rare). Just buy whichever one looks the best who cares about the names. or just buy an 1/8th of his fluffiest dank and an 1/8th of his denser dank.

12. OG!

I remember the very first time I purchased herb for myself and it was entirely purple, not a bit of green on it. Obviously called Purple Haze. I have never tasted anything like it though after 6 years of steady smoking. I'll always wonder if it was legit.....

13. real strawberry cough is pretty distinguisable. but i would get the kush and the purple, just cause i like kush and purple strains lol

14. just make sure you post pics of whatever you get so we can tell you if its legit or not.;)

15. Names really mean nothing because half the time dealers have no idea what they have so they just make up a name for it, which is how new names come about.

16. Yup do this look for the most dank. :hello:

17. exactly, i mean the odds your dealer has 4 of the most exotic strains you can get are pretty much 0% unless your in california and still i would put it at less than 5% if you are in cali.

18. I'm still waitin on these pictures

19. #19 havingfun, Feb 14, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2010
    Yup..

Dealer was a flake.

Finally met up, he did some fishy shit, I was stupid shouldn't have paid him while he "told me to wait".

He put the bag of weed in the staircase, maybe an 1/8th... I paid $100 for a quarter.

I called him, was about to fuck him up, and at first he was saying "are you sure it's not the right amount" etc etc, but now he seems to have my # put on direct to his voicemail, trying to duck like a lil bitch.

Oh well, I'll chalk it up as just one of lifes lessons.

If someone knows someone real in da city plz lemme kno, tired of hood bud. Last quarter I copped previously (not from this dipshit) is pretty good, I just don't know the strain and I feel that my highs can be substantially better if I get better bud

20. i don't understand why people give dealers their money before checking out what they are going to buy.