Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me make a decision.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ByBySucker, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Hello blades! I have 250 $ to spend. I can get get an ounce of northern lights, super lemon haze, red velvet , or hash plant. Or I could get 10 grams of high quality hash and an ounce of really sugary shake for the same price . I'm leaning towards option number two because I haven't gotten to experiment much with high quality hash. Whats your guys opinion?

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. Go for option 2! Turn that ounce of shake into BHO or Iso, then you'll have hella hash. High for daysssss...or sell for a little extra cash, you know.

3. I like the shake option cus its almost a powder and I could load that directly into my buddha

4. #4 CrispyBacon, Aug 11, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2013
    I say you look at each individual item the guy is selling. See which one is the most dankest, and nicest looking. You are going to spend over 200 on bud, so might as well get the best one. 

Northern Light's sound's nice, I haven't come by that strain in a while, but it's a good one. Super Lemon Haze also sound's dank. Again, look at them all, and see which one look's the best.

I would rather buy bud then hash, it will last you longer, easier to smoke, and not as bad on your tolerance. 

5. i would go with option 2

6. is there anyway you can get some of both

7. Fuck, just try to find an ounce of dank for a lil cheaper. $250 for a ounce? That better be some bombs. But anyways I'd go with option 2. 10 grams of hq hashish & an ounce of shake? or an ounce of bud? OPTION 2 ALL THE WAY!

8. Yeahh he's got halves for 120 so I might do a q of northern lights and a q of lemon haze then the 10 g's of hash

9. I would definitely go for that hash. 

10. I live on the east coast 250s pretty fair around here

11. thats what id do you little champion

12. $250 for on oz of loud, and you say that you live on the east coast? Either you're one lucky mother fucker or bullshit. I live in NC n oz go for 340-380 around here.

13. Its all about who you know man. Theres probably people doing 250 o's in ny you just don't know them

14. I love me some lemon haze. But #2 is such a good deal there's no way to pass it up. 10 grams of hash... mmmmm.

15. i live in North Carolina not NY, id live to Find a Awesome connect like that tho

16. Try to make friends with growers

17. if the shake is smokeable  shake like lose buds and what not TOTALLY go for option 2