Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help me make a decision plz

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by MizzouBoundBud, Aug 9, 2011.

1. okay i used to sell in hs and now I'm going to a really big college like 50000+. should i do it again for extra money? I'm a going to be a freshman and living in the dorms

2. why else would you? lol and no just live a college life

3. Totally wrong section.

And yeah, selling weed out of your dorm on freshman year sounds like a great idea. Especially if its a "50000+" school.

And by great idea, I meant a fucking retarded idea. Yeah, lets jeopardize the fucking school YOUR PARENTS PAY FOR so we can make a couple hundred dollars.

Real smart

Edit- my bad, I thought by 50000+ you meant tuition. But either way, it's dumb. This isn't the show Weeds, shit doesn't work like that

4. i got caught my first semester of college lol. it set me back a lot of time and money. but i learned a lot from it. maybe it was a blessing in disguise.

5. tokin bro and kush burner: thanks for answers. I'm probably not going to but what you think about just buying half or just an o and smoking for free

glazed knuckles: go fuck yourself

6. Can't talk about this here.

7. #7 glazedKnuckles, Aug 10, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Very well, then. Have fun being retarded