Help me make a bong purchase

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by GrifsPiffs, Jul 14, 2011.

1. What's up guys, so I've been saving up for a new bong. I don't really have a price range and I'm not too interested in design as I am in terms of function. I heard PhX's are sick because of their honeycomb diffuser, but I don't really have a wide knowledge of everything that's in the market. Can you guys give me some suggestions on which pieces are good and why and where would be a good place to get one? Thanks

2. Phx 's are nice but not the best for the price in my opinion if your looking at a honeycomb.
    I would suggest a SG stemline, SGW waffle or the SGW waffle to a 10 arm. both in the honeycombs price point. Also check out mobious glassworks and manifest glass. Sheldon black also blows some great glass. I love my 6 shooter blown by him.

my suggestion is look around at whats out there, check out vids on youtube of milks and diffusion. After researching a bit decide what fits you and your needs best. there is no perfect bong that EVERYONE would agree to.

3. I'm looking to get one too, around $50. Is that a reasonable budget for some good glass?

Any tips or pointers I should keep in mind when buying one?

4. first tip, spend more then 50$ if you want to get good glass.