Help me make a bong out of a Ukulele!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Love&Space, May 12, 2009.

1. So I have a broken ukulele and had an idea to turn it into a bong. Here's what it looks like:

[​IMG]

I thought maybe I use put the bowl in the hole and just cover it up with duct tape but I'm not sure. And would it be effective as a bong? Any suggestions would be appreciated!

2. i dont think that can be made into a bong.

plus the wood would warp and be bad if you filled it with water

3. i say you make a monster pipe out of the thing. huge bowl in the hole, and hollow out some of the neck. or make a bowl on the neck and smoke out of hole.

4. Make it a stash box?

5. I think it would be okay if I emptied out the water after I used it right? So it doesn't sick in there

6. the thing thats most likely to happen is that the water will leak through the wood. Plus it will then rot.

7. your kidding right ??:confused:

8. Make it a dry pipe by cutting another hole for the bowl and connecting a hose to the soundhole? It'd be a bitch to milk though...

9. line the inside with something, liiike a bag and stick it to the inside with glue of some sort. find something clear to cover the hole, like plastic or somthing glue it on the inside with super glue or epoxy or sumthin. and a drill for the holes. could work. go for it man