Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me know what I have

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by mirkinman, Sep 24, 2009.

1. Hi I'm new to the forums and Have a question on what kind of plant I have. It has lavender leaves and the bud is black I myself nave never seen a plant like it before so I'm kind of wondering what the strain of cannabus I have? Can anyone tell me for sure what type it is?

2. Black bud...?

**WARNING WARNING WARNING**

Sorry. Ahem. Pics would be helpful, though it's not really possible to identify a strain by looks. Black bud is usually a bad thing. I would be careful, could be mold?

3. Yes I have thought that myself but have ruled out mold however I will take a picture of the plant still growing looks beautiful!!!!! I will have to wait till tommorow to edit the post and add pics of it thank you for you quick response will be in touch.