Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

help me im freaking out.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by GoldenGinge, May 7, 2011.

1. im in the middle of the biggest trip out ever, fucking help me. im spinning my keyboard is hovering. first time smoking alone. and its been the best ha.

2. I too am High -.-

On a scale from 1-10, i;m probably a 8.5

3. You're not freaking out so much that you couldn't log in and post here. It can't be that bad.

4. Throw on some music and go lay down. Personally I would fight the urge to sleep and once the BS stuff stops go do something fun.

5. it was auto logged in. but still its alright man ahhhhhh

6. The best thing to do is stop taking ecstasy before you smoke weed

7. Chill the fuck out dude, you're making it worse.

Failing that, find a dark corner, rock gently in the foetal position and phaser gun the bats as they come at you. Find Juggernog if poss. Good luck Private!

8. lol, grab some chips and a big gulp and bunker down for a movie.

9. got doctor who on the go with a tub of frozen ice cream which is melting on my crotch area. Its all good

10. yea try to type that on an actual psychedelic..............

11. ehh weed is still a mild psychedelic. very mild. agreed that it does not cause effects like the "classic" psychedelics.

12. Quick, go to failblog.org and look at some crazy shit!

13. I speak both jive and pig Latin but I cannot decipher this code.

14. LOL! Man, this shit is hilarious.

Happy :smoke:, OP.

15. Call 911 immediately your weed has been laced with Methamphetamine methylamphetamine and you are in serious danger. I knew the guy you got it from, that's what he specializes in man. I have a quick survival guide for you:

1. Make yourself sick.
    2. Listen to Rick Astley on full volume with headphones whilst closing your eyes.
    3. Drink lots of urine, it will help mellow you out.

[​IMG]

Bear Grylls does it, and does he look like a man who freaks out? No.

Oh, and maybe point 4 should direct you towards this link:

http://forum.grasscity.com/apprenti...**-high-masturbation-appreciation-thread.html

Nudge nudge wink wink.