Help me Im alone..

Discussion in 'General' started by WayOutChan, Dec 1, 2005.

1. I just moved back up to norhten michigan and it rocks here all my old freinds are still great and everythign but, most of the girls where i live are going out with people and if they not its for a good reason know what i mean.. and I think im a really nice dude I get along with everybody (cops,people in authority,faimly not included,,lol)and evrybody seems to like me fine waht im saying is do you have anny advice or annything on how I can find somebody to be with.

2. I always find that the most important people in our lives tend to find us when we're not looking.

The problem is when we actively look, we tend to either set our standards too high and disappoint ourselves, and after a while we settle for a 'companion' that will just fill the space. Dont sweat it. Your time will come.

And if that doesnt work, go to new places. Experience new things. dont limit yourself to what you already know.

3. use one of those online dating services, lol jk. no, but seriously i used to have such a hard time with girls... all you really need to do is talk to them... be confident... and you'll find somebody. and alcohol won't hurt you're chances lol.

4. Yah i get that perfectly. but the problem is thers nobody here im good with girls and meeting people thay just dont exist know what i mean.

5. what town are u in bro, Im in wayland!

6. I believe the opposite.. stop looking... or you could end up with someone you shouldn't be with because you were taken when the person you should have been with came by... The right girl will find you... See it's like this... you start looking at every girl and any one that half way meets your expectations catches your eye... you hook up and start dateing. If another girl came along that had everything you wanted, you'd already be taken... but if you just wait, and stop looking she'll come around when you least expect it...and you wont have any complications... I understand that some people don't like to be single.. I'm one of them... but sometimes we need to be single to figure out who we are and what we really want, out of ourselves, our partner and our life.... if you're under 55 years old, you have pleanty of time... good luck.. I hope you find someone great...

~ Terpsichore

p.s. I plan on getting a real doll for my husband... He wants a threesome and I don't want to baggage and complications, so I'm going to get him a real doll we can have a threesome with... I know it's corney, but it works... hopefully...

7. Pray you're not me, who is destined to be alone until you die. :D

8. somebody needs a hug! heh.

9. lol you better run that by him before you fork out the big $$$$$$$