Help me identify this roll please

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by jahconquering, Jul 16, 2009.

1. :) It is a green bart simpson head.. I hear bad things from the internet but thats only for the blue ones.. anywayss.. someone who know what they're talking about please help me

-JAH

2. Ive been told all those are pipes. A guy who had them here was selling them 20$ for 10 so I'm pretty sure they were bunk.

Wouldnt take it unless you have a test kit

3. If it's actually bart-shaped, I wouldn't expect much. D:... Almost all of the shaped pills (Save for stars) are pipers.

4. fuck... thanks for the replies people. what is pipers? and should I take it even though its not MDMA?

5. Not worth taking pipes. They make you feel like shit.

6. #6 TheNorthern, Jul 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 16, 2009
    If its a normal shaped pill with the simpson head imprinted/outprinted on it you should be in the clear. However, if the pill is shaped like one of the simpsons characters head (bart/homer usually) please throw that shit in the garbage. Colour is no limiting factor here either, all (98%) of the simpson shaped pills are pipes. Piperazines are not cool, they aren't enjoyable.

http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/piperazines/piperazines.shtml

Piperazines come in a few varieties (BZP, TFMPP etc) They are cheap, shitty research chemicals that losers will press into cool shaped hits, trying to make a quick buck. The effects vary but very, very few people find the effects to be fun. Some say its like coming up on E, but you never quite get there. Your very un easy, probably have a bit of up set stomach. When i tried the simpsons heads around here, within a few hours my hands and feet would start to get numb. Very bizarre. Not to mention that i could not sleep for literally almost 24 hours after ingesting those pills. UGH.

Well there ya go, now you know. :)

7. Honestly you can have a good time on pipes but it's no where near as good as MDMA. You'll feel like shit after too, so depending how much you paid I would say don't take it and pass it on to someone else.

8. What this guy said

9. Fuuuuuuck... LOL well I know who's not getting there money for this pill.. i got it fronted so..its alllll good

10. I dont mind pipes TBH

11. When you give that hit back tell your guy to stop pushin' this trash shit. :) For real, me and the rest of North America are tired of this piperazine-sold-as-ecstasy bull.

12. amen to that brother..