Help me identify this pill

Discussion in 'General' started by motion, Jan 3, 2006.

1. I think it is vicodin. The pill is oval with a groove in the middle and says m360 on it. On the bottle it says 7.5mg/750mg. Will someone help me to know what it has 7.5mg and 750 mg of? And how many of these should I take if I were take them recreationaly?

2. try to find a pic online of it and post it, that wil help alot

3. looks like M 360 is 7.5 mg hydrocodone and 750 mg acetaminophen.

this search turned me on to the oh-so-cool world of pill identification - theres these sites where parents freak out "I just found a small white pill in the bottom of my sons pocket, can you identify it?" and the response comes back "you just found a tablet of asprin..."

=)

4. yea that is what it sounds like to me, ive got vikes taht were 7.5/750, just pop like 3 or so depending on ur size or how fucked up u want to get, if it was a pain killer that is what it was but i dont know if there could be other pills lke that just be careful taking random pills

5. yeah when i got my wiadom teeth out my hydrocodine pill said m360

6. As someone that used to sell hydros for a living you could discribe it and I can tell you what it is. The pill you described with the M360 is an 750mg hydro. If ya would like to know they also come in a pill that has 359 on it which is an 500mg hydro and there is also a hydro that has 363 on it which is an 1000mg hydro. You got a decent pill but it might take 2 if your not a small person...what the hell am I sayin...lol I'm a very small person at 5'1 and 105bls. and I have to have 3 of thoses...lol

7. Pretty sure that is a vicodin 7.5/750. Im going to pop 2.5 tonight.

8. two wont get me fucked up, it takes about 30mg of vicodin to get me fucked up since i like to eat so much xanax. iv never seen a 7.5 IRL, only 5-10-15mgs. i think you got a pain pill mane.

9. Like everyone says, you've got a 7.5mg hydrocodone with 750mg of acetaminophen. You could snort one to feel groovy, or you could pop a few of em.