Help me identify this dropper pls

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by SupaAPE, Feb 8, 2014.

1. #1 SupaAPE, Feb 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 8, 2014
    Hello GC...i need help identifying the measurements of this dropper. It's the one given free along with Ph Up and Down GH bottles. I can identify it saying ML as a measurement but i'm confused, half way along the dropper it says 5, and above that towards the top it says 1 !! Can someone clarify please because I need to know how 2 measure nutes right. This dropper is all I got.

Does anyone else use this dropper to measure liquid nutes??

Thnx all

Attached Files:

2. Sounds like it is supposed to say .5 (half ML) on the lower mark and a 1 (full ML) on the top mark. I hope this helps. Good luck :metal:

3. #3 SupaAPE, Feb 9, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 9, 2014
    wow thnx...seriously. I had to look extremely close and under light...but you're right it does say .5 !!

would have never have noticed that    :hello:

4. Yep, I use same dropper and its .5 and 1.  I assume every "notch" is .25 ml

5. Your welcome, that is the pleasure of having worked in a veterinarians office before, we have used the same dropper when trying to save small animals like hamsters. 

6. People really spend money trying to save hamsters?

7. Looks like a normal 1ml pipette :)

8. They can drink the same as kitten formula and we always had a supply of that so I always volunteered to try to save them, baby birds, kittens and puppies. Never had luck but I always felt like I should try.