Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me identify this dank

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by King 13, Dec 8, 2010.

1. Picked it up for $75 for a quarter.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1SWfH883GwQ"]YouTube - New dank pickup[/ame]

2. here in Jersey that would be on the low shelf of medical in our dispenseries.

3. in b4 you cant tell a strain by its looks

4. looks to me like you got some brick style mids man, from what i can see. the blurry, shaky video didnt help much though

5. Beasters!!!

6. lol, i didn't even know they opened up here yet. man i'm slackin. where is the one by you just out of curiosity?

7. Well I have a good connect that sells me an 1/8 for 45 of strains like Cherry Kush or if i'm lucky some sort of strong Kush that he grows. But if it wasn't for that I would buy it even though its low shelf

8. thats def. better than some brick mids mans.

decently frosty, just the weed itself is a little on the darker side. which isn't as common for dank, but that doesnt mean it doesn't happen!

9. Agreed.

10. looks like beasters to me, but hey then again this might be dank to someone else you know not everyone has the privalage of smoking the kind all the time =)

11. Im from BC thats not beasters, and that nug looks whack man i'd say its just some random shigidi-shwag big nug with trichs on it. But judging by that price you live in a place where weed is scarce so toke on man. in bc im getting 90 a half o of the dankest stuff i can find around here, my current pick up was quart of purple and quarter of hawaiian.

12. yeah thats def. sum fire, i got sum bud just like that which my dealer called athena kush