Help me identify the booty (pill ID)

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by weedobandito, Jul 10, 2009.

1. SWIM ordered pharms off the net and honestly at first I thought there was no chance in hell he would get them since they come from overseas..

Turns out he got them, but since they generic overseas it's hard to tell which pill is what.

I have a pretty good guess for them since he told me what he ordered but I wanted to see if anybody in the city could help me positively identify them

biggest ones say WALLACE on one side and on the other they are scored (I THINK these are somas)

the smaller ones are scored + on both sides, no writing, not too sure what they could be

the other is scored in the center and looks similar to xanax and I believe that's what it is

I was told they are all one of the following (these pills are DEF one of these:

Soma
    Klonopin
    xanax
    possibly ambien

[​IMG][​IMG]

Attached Files:

2. take better pics and ill tell u

3. swim? ahahahahaahahhaahhahahha that shit is lame ahhahahahahhahhhahaahhahahah

we all know you ordered them, and use google

Round pill, "wallace" - Drugs.com

theres one right there

4. big ones are probably soma

5. Ive seen xanax that looked like the middle ones before but you can never be too sure.

6. #6 High I'm Chris, Jul 10, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 10, 2009
    MMm I'd bet 30 bucks they are klonopin... I've never ordered anything overseas ;)

and the first one's are soma from India; trade name is Carisoma (not 100% sure but I'd bet on it)

7. The one on the bottom looks like Zolpidem (Ambien).

8. seriously, cut that SWIM shit out.

I don't know shit about pills either, just wanted to tell you. ^

9. drugs.com pill id wizard.

for all your pharm id needs.

10. The two pills in the middle are xanax. The one on the bottom is ambien. And the top looks like soma (but i'm not sure). Why would you order such a small amount of pills if you are going to risk getting caught?

11. I was just messing around with the SWIM shit, but seriously I didn't order it. What happened is that my friend ordered it, got caught, was about to get in a bunch of trouble and had to get rid of the evidence ASAP. And its not a little amount, it was easily over 100 pills, and damn sorry about the shitty picture all I have is my cameraphone jeez. Thanks to the people who actually TRIED to help. Everyone else needs to chill :smoke: