Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me ID this sample G I picked up!

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by djcalied, Jul 23, 2011.

1. My dealer got a fat shipment of something and he gave me a G to try out (we were friends before he dealt) and he said if i guess what type of weed it is he will kick me down 2G's for free :D Not that it matter cause ill buy this shit at 10 a G all day anyways haha.

Even if we can only get a rouadabout ID, ex: if i told him its some type of kush he might accept that lol

Sorry if that didnt make sense, im baked.

Ive attached some pictures and no, i cant ID weed by looking at it myself cause i have no clue. :smoke:

Attached Files:

2. looks like some purple kush i had

3. purple diesel

4. These pictures do make the purple stand out more for some reason, i did take these pictures with my nexus S android phone so theyre to not bad. You can barely see purple in person unless you have good lighting tho.

Its bomb as shit tho too btw haha

5. Looks like a sativa but dont trust me lol, most purp I know the buds.arent as "fluffy"

6. Ya it is pretty fluffy i forgot to mention. Its the size of a 2g nug but its only 1.

7. platinum black berry kush?

simply known as pbbk.

just a guess. but that strain does look delicious.

8. It is. After taste is sweet flavored :smoke:

9. It cant be a kush if its sativa cmiiw

10. It looks like Purple Mazar my uncle grew at the beginning of the year.

11. Im actually pretty confident thats some PK purple kush. Try it out ;)

12. There is absolutely no way to know by looking at it.

13. In order to give you more than a blind groping in a dark closet kind of answer, could you at least describe, in detail, what the smell taste and texture is? Right off the bat, I'm gonna go with Purple Kush or Master Kush...If its more piney than say lemon scented, I'd say it is Purple AK47

14. Just looks like

Jack herer to me :)

15. Its texture is pretty dry, not sticky, and light/airy. Also Burns very well.

Scent is a deep musty, dank type smell, and a bit if tangy in there.

Taste is just strong MJ, with a LITTLE sweet aftertaste

So far I'm gonna tell him it's kush and if he says what kind ill say purple. But I don't think that what it is, its gotta be fancier for him to go thru the trouble lol

16. looks like a purple strain to me...would explain the sweet aftertaste maybe some gdp or purple kush but really no one will be able to tell you spot on unless they guess and are lucky.

17. Go with Purp Kush im sure thats what it is lol

18. Yep.... Looks like some pot alright.

19. That looks like straight Master Kush. I'd be willing to put money on that

20. Turns out it was purple haze haha.

I got the purple right so we smoked out and he tossed in an extra .5 lol.

I love my dealer, no homo haha :smoke: