Help Me I am So Confused

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by thebigbeat, Dec 3, 2004.

1. I am so confused. Some people say it's easy to grow. Some say its not. This is my first grow and I am confused. I am Using this set up as my first grow box.<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

<o:p></o:p>

http://www.lowes.com/lkn?action=productDetail&productId=37665-000077268-S02DR-1<o:p></o:p>

I got the link from the grow box Forum here in Grass city.<o:p></o:p>

It says it's a good 150w cab<o:p></o:p>

What does that mean?<o:p></o:p>

By the way that grow box will fit perfect in my room.<o:p></o:p>

Then lighting <o:p></o:p>

I don't have a lot of money I was going to go with Fluorescents. Some people say Fluorescents suck go with Sodium HPS. I don't have 150.00 to spend on lighting.<o:p></o:p>

What lighting should I go with and how much watts should the bulbs be?<o:p></o:p>

For soil I was going to use <o:p></o:p>

<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:date Month="10" Day="20" Year="2010">20-10-10</st1:date> <o:p></o:p>

For Veg and Flowering\<o:p></o:p>

What is the light cycle for Veg and flowering?<o:p></o:p>

Is 20 hours good for veg and 4 off?<o:p></o:p>

and flowering 12/12<o:p></o:p>

And for ventilation a was going to by a computer fan and keep the door open a little bit for air circulation. How long should I keep the door open to fan in the inside of me grow box.<o:p></o:p>

Should I use Miracle grow??<o:p></o:p>

Thank You your help is highly appreciated?<o:p></o:p>

<o:p> </o:p>

2. HIGH All, welcome to The City thebigbeat....tried you links and no grow...this is what it said "We're sorry...This selection is no longer available." So I'll answer your other questions.

If you choose to use fluorescents, (40watts) it is best to purchase the 'cool white' variety. The ones that are sold as grow lamps (including grow-lux, vitalite, etc.) are much less efficient than a standard fluorescent, and just do not put out enough light to be useful. The slightly different spectrum produced by these lamps does nothing for most plants. Some growers have reported excellent results by using a mixture of cool-white and warm-white lamps in a florescent fixture.

Yes your veg fert is ok...what Flowering fert's NPK you will be using?
    I do 18/6 for Vegging and 12/12 for Flowering. You could keep your door open till the light grows out..then close it and keep it closed till the light comes on.

Yes you could use MG...but if you can find another fert use it.