Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me help my mom

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by WishfulThinker, Jan 4, 2013.

1. #1 WishfulThinker, Jan 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 4, 2013
    My mom just found my stash and were calmly talking about it now. She sees pot very badly because her first husband was a large scale drug dealer so she associates pot with being mistreated and being in scary situations. She has been unhealthy my whole life and I want to show her how it could benefit tons of people including her. Thanks GC :)

Btw she has nesidioblastosis, which causes hypoglycemia and blood pressure/blood sugar problems. Thanks Again!

2. See that first link in my sig? Click it! That will take you to the small version of my List. Take a look at it- it has what you need! :D

To get the big 2012 version of my List (840 pages of links), you have to send me an email (bottom of my sig). With the 2012 List, there is no chance Mom will find out who you are on GC and what you have been up to! :rolleyes:

A few that may be a good place to start are-

Pot compound seen as tool against cancer (news – 2012)
    [FONT=&quot]Pot compound seen as tool against cancer - SFGate[/FONT]

Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's (news - 2006)
    Marijuana May Slow Alzheimer's
    [FONT=&quot] [/FONT]
    Post-Menopausal Hot Flashes by Anonymous (abst – undated)
    [FONT=&quot]Post-Menopausal Hot Flashes by Anonymous[/FONT]

CN BC: Expert Testifies Cannabis Helps Slow Aging (news - 2008)
    CN BC: Expert Testifies Cannabis Helps Slow Aging

Could Marijuana Substance Help Prevent Or Delay Memory Impairment In The Aging Brain? (news - 2008) Could Marijuana Substance Help Prevent Or Delay Memory Impairment In The Aging Brain?

Granny :wave:

3. Hello! I appreciate it! I've been aware of your list and it looks awesome. I'm going to go through and see if I can find anything relevant to my mom.