Help me hash my males

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Baron, Oct 13, 2007.

1. Hey Folks,

Im a little bit upset as a write this post, as i have just found out that my 3 plants that were growing have all sprouted balls, and are officially dudes.... so instead of wasting my 2 months that i put into these plants, i figured i can try and hash them.

What methods would u guys suggest? i looked in the "six ways to make hash thread" and although the images didnt work, i did feel i got a general idea of what to do. But that thread gives you directions on using actual buds, not male plant matter...

so please someone advise me on how to make these guys into hash - or turning them into bud butter would work as well too. I was thinking of using the ISO method from the hash thread, but im not sure if it would work well with straight plant matter...

any help is greatly appreciated... just want to get started on my next batch

2. hmmm... unless you have the apparatus already... your pretty much screwed.. its bad to say but if there males your best bet is just to junk them... there isnt much THC to collect in any way you are going to try... if its a hermie... well thats another story.. but if its just male toss it... youll be sorry when you let these shits flower and spread pollen all over your grow area... sorry for many generations to come... I learned that shit the hard way...