Help me grw and bud my plants please

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Mcpot67, Sep 28, 2009.

1. Please have a look at my plants and tell me how to get them to grow and bud, I have been on prescription drugs for a very long time and I want to grow for medicinal purposes, I feel if I keep on like this my liver is going to stop working. They are about 5-6 weeks old, in-door, no chemicals, just distilled water, they are on old fashioned sunlight only.

Attached Files:

• 008.jpg
      008.jpg
      File size:
      103.9 KB
      Views:
    • 018.jpg
      018.jpg
      File size:
      100 KB
      Views:
    • 021.jpg
      021.jpg
      File size:
      100.9 KB
      Views:
  2. In order for the plant to bud it needs to have 12 hours of light and 12 hours of dark. If you using sunlight its best to have planted them around may or so and then you can get some really nice buds on there. But you can just get some CFLs and a timer and find a closet or something and just induce 12/12 like that

3. Like Singoe said you need 12 hours of dark to get it to bud (if its female). That happens outside at the Autumn Equinox. Depending on where your located that has just heppened more than likely. They may be mature enough to bud. Are they in a location where their darktime is uninterrupted? If it is and the weather holds up for about 6 weeks you might see some bud. Hopefully you'll notice some signs of sex within a week or so.

Your other choice is to bring them inside and putthem on a timer.

4. Looks like theyre already inside just find (or Make) a good place for them to grow and get some lights up

5. You aren't going to get enough light for anything close to satisfactory results just by putting the plant by a window unfortunately.

Your plant is stretching a lot already, because it's not getting the light it needs. If you don't have the budget for anything else, add some CFLs to augment the sunlight you are getting now.

6. Ok I will go and buy some lights. They were getting 12/12 and there was no interruption for 12 dark. Thank you. Two of them have white hairs growing from the top already,the others do not. I will keep you posted with the light situation.