Help me grow some weed?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by filthandweed, Sep 6, 2011.

1. So fair my friends given me the seeds with the cotton and shit in it all prepared, they're in egg cartons. I've got them on my window sill at the moment. My friends have told me here and there things I have to do but to be honest I have no fucking Idea. They are two days old. :smoke:

My friends response was 'I'd help you out but I'm really high hahaha'
    So oh yeah hahaha help please!

2. go read.

all the information can be found here on the forums and all across the internet

3. You should REALLY buy the book called
    'Marijuana Horticulture : The indoor / outdoor medical grower's bible'

By Jorge Cervantes

This book WILL help you A LOT

4. Start off with some cfl bulbs and a small white colored space!! Get some good soil!!

5. get some fox farm

6. check out what others did in your shoes... growing marijuana is a ........ art.... you have to do 90% of the work yourself or it won't go good. you need to be able to make logical split second decisions with some basis of knowledge of the plant. i am not saying its hard to do... i'm just saying that we can't lean over into the closet and point out why that floor won't work... your friends sent you to the right place. i realized that quickly as i am sure you will too. get a head start on the research and then you will be able to ask more specific questions and you will better understand the answers. until then... buy some fox farm ocean soil from a hydro store or landscaping shop. buy disposal cups. i use small pots. just make sure there are holes in the bottom for water to overflow. fill with soil. carefully plant. if they are just sprouts... no leaves yet.. water soil before you plant. buy a cfl (spiral bulb) soft white. 100 - 150 watt. place it in a work light type hood over the seedlings. keep it a foot or two away until they are about 4 or five inches out of the dirt. then you can bring it a little closer. by the time nodes are there you can have that light right up on them.. make sure they are not in a tight place that will get hot. humidity needs to be around 40% temp around 78 f... you can also place all cups on a sturdy dish. place a heating pad down on the lowest setting. put a towel over it and place the cooking pan or whatever on top. you just want to warm the roots a little. if you do the heating pad, make sure they have overflow water. they dry quick with a pad. if you do all that, it will buy you some time to study. see how long that took.. that's just the first week and a half at best. ... good luck

Indoor Grow Journals - Grasscity.com Forums