Help me grasscity

Discussion in 'General' started by Alrex, Jul 9, 2011.

1. I'm high, my bus driver is high and he's driving so crazily like that bus from Harry Potter, bus is shaking so much I can't type on my iPhone

2. [ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dY5uVRmsw_o[/ame]

3. [​IMG]

(I never thought of finding a picture this fitting haha)

4. your bus driver? what are you 14

5. .... How come I have always waited for you to post an immature troll thread, reminicent of this one (but to more of an extreme), in order to get banned?

... I do not know why but since I have seen your posts, I have been waiting for you to expose your age, Alrex..

6. #7 Verdurous, Jul 9, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Never heard of public transportation? It's good for the environment, you know.

Wow, this really says nothing about his age. He could either be a senior in high school riding a school bus or he's riding his regular public transpo route, which has a regular bus driver. After you ride a route for a while you get to know the bus drivers a bit. Unless you live in some massive city or something.

7. never herd of a joke before?
    and I live in chicago, I see/use public transportation all the time. Never once did i refer to the driver as 'my bus driver' though.

8. #9 Verdurous, Jul 9, 2011
    You live in Chicago, a huge city. Not everyone gets a new bus driver every time they ride their local busses.

Most jokes are supposed to be funny btw. You were just insulting the OP, which is only rude.

9. this.

:wave::wave::smoke:

10. fair enough, your diggin into this too deep though...it was a joke.

11. #12 Verdurous, Jul 9, 2011
    I wasn't at first, but then you guys were just plain rude. Especially with the other guy threatening he would be banned. That's not at all funny.

12. #13 4Sheezy, Jul 9, 2011
    Onelove didnt threaten him, she said shed been waiting for him to expose himself, and get himself banned. In no way is that a threat. You seem to defensive in this thread man, when there is no reason to be.

To add, I have a city bus driver in my town that regularly runs this new stop sign that just was installed recently, crazy shit man.

13. Something I don't understand is why people assume it's a public school bus when it's in the beginning of fucking July?
    And I call my bus driver "my bus driver" when talking about him/her. Don't really know what else to call him/her...

14. hahah i feel ya. Reppin the dirty sixthirty chicago :cool:

15. Well, it's possible that the OP can be going to summer school. I think it'll only be proper to call a driver of a public bus,or any bus, as the bus driver, not my bus driver,seeing how you don't own him/her :laughing: what ever floats your boat :p

16. Haha Iran Bus drivers :rolleyes:

17. Oh goodness. I see. Maybe I do call him/her "the bus driver". Except for when there's a consistent driver in the early morning that I see daily. But for some reason that awesome driver who keeps the bus chilly and always stops right where I'm standing gets taken away and gets replaced after a couple of weeks ):
    I get to ride public transit for free with my student ID card at my University...so I have an intimate relationship with public transit, hehe. It's quite fun.

18. Well he is the one driving the bus, so I really don't see any need for calling him someone else.

19. What are you, 14?

:p