Help me get shelter cats Adopted

Discussion in 'Pets' started by Spacecowgirled, Jan 10, 2014.

1. Hello all, im trying to start Americas First cat cafe/adoption center. Basically, people would come to drink coffee while mingling with adoptable cats and fellow cat lovers. It would also help keep the kitties out of shelters, help socialize them, and take some of the load off of shelters while giving people a chance to meet these wonderful felines before adopting them. :)

Here's the link to my donation page: http://www.gofundme.com/61jceo
    Please donate if you can and if you cant please share it. Im alreadt in the process of speaking to my local humane society of working out the details and which/how many cats would be there. :)

2. Bump.
    Any thoughts, anyone? Any fellow cat lovers on here?

3. A Cat Cafe huh? Japan actually has cat cafes but I don't think you can adopt them. I'd love to see a cat cafe open in the US, strays make the best pets when you finally bond with them. 

4. That sounds awesome man. Proud of you  :hello:   :love:

5. #5 Spacecowgirled, Jan 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 13, 2014
    Thanks guys! If you could share it (fb, twitter, pinterest, etc) if you can't donate, that would be awesome. And i know Japan has them. That's where i got the idea! :D And it just seems to make sense to me to use shelter cats. :)

Btw you can donate just $5 and if i don't make my goal by my deadline you get your money back. :zd