Help me get my grow together

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by yamaha435, Apr 24, 2012.

1. #1 yamaha435, Apr 24, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 24, 2012
    Planning to grow 2 to 3 plants from seed to flower at a time. My grow space I havent exactly measured but its about 2x2x6 foot Not sure if im going with a tent or going to build my own probably easier to just buy a tent if it will fit.

ok so ive been researching diffrent ways to approach this. safety is the main concern. needs to be odorless, quite, and low power consumption since I am under a power capacity on my apartment each month

Lighting
    I think im going to go with a gotham hydro 240W Led uv light with some CFL's for flower if needed.
    Are the fans on these Leds's loud??

Ventilation
    S&P TD-SILENT Series Inline Fans supossedly very quite compared to others on the market
    has a high and low option 203/108 CFM 4 inch flange
    Get ducting and a oscilating fan for inside

Carbon filter
    Can 33
    Max Recirculating (Scrubbing) CFM: 400 cfm / 700 m³h
    Max Exhaust CFM: 200 cfm / 350 m³h

[​IMG]

As far as soils go im a little in the dark here. Should I just buy fox farm ocean forest to start out. What else should I get . As far as pots go 3 to 5 gallon for flower??

I know I need PH tester and thermometer/humidity and light timers

Probably pretty basic but again im trying to get a basic idea of how much Im going to spend to start up my operation. Tell me what everybody thinks about my set up I have in mind. Should I change anything add take away any suggestions thanks for the help

2. that alone would steer me away from that bundle.

as others have said on this forum, better to buy the quality/good/correct thing the first time, than buy a broken/bad/incorrect thing and then have to buy the thing again.

3. I would build my own, but prebuilt are convenient. I have no experience with LED but interested. Don't forget timers. I use 3 gallon Geopots for flower and 7 gallon for flower.

image-1598133679.jpg

This is a pineapple express that's three weeks into flowering. You can see its been supercroped. I can wait to see this crop to finish. I still have a month on the first of them :-( I hate the wait.