Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me get high off of little weed

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EarlOfLemonKush, Jan 23, 2016.

1. I love to see the creative answers of this community. What should I smoke this out of? It's all I have left of some sour diesel.[​IMG]

Sent from my iPod touch using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. single little one hitters off of my bong.

3. Just smoke it? Lol. Then go buy more

4. If that's a decent sized grinder then that's actually quite a bit of pot... enough to get you stoned. I was expecting ground up weed the size of the face of a quarter.

5. That would last me a few weeks LOL One hitters!

6. knife hits if you're really trying to conserve

7. put it on aluminum foil and get a straw, heat it from the bottom

8. Knife hits.

Uses barely any weed and gets you absolutely blasted.

9. Get a vaporizer and next time you're almost out half of that will put you on the floor. It's far more efficient than burning it.

10. Sheer determination. That's not college rule paper.

11. toilet paper steamroller. then brainstorm for your homework and make up some good shit

12. you said help? Send me some and i'll help

13. Roll it into a ball and use the absorptive space in your ass to receive almost all the thc