Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me get BAKED

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 2313, Jul 29, 2013.

1. I recently got of a 2-3 week T Break and have smoked about just this week.i just got a paycheck and I'm going on vacation next week. So basically this week I am buying 4 gs to smoke over about 5 days. So my question is how do I get really stoned? Do I just need to pack alot of bowls? I usually just do 1 and 2 at the most. I can usually smoked if I get outta work early but I'm always worried about getting caught, and sneaking out to smoke near my house is sketchy. Any advice on how to get really baked?

2. Other than smoking it like normal?

Make an edible or hash, roll a bigblunt or joint. How else do you get really baked?

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. Yeah, smoke your weed. Everyone's different man, I personally love bongs. Go with a way you don't usually smoke. The high will be a lil different and more enjoyable.

4. Yes but should I go for like 3 bowls, or stick to 2 at the most

5. 3 will get you more baked, go with 3.. the other thing to keep in mind is you want to save enough to smoke Everyday. If you smoke it all the first day the rest of the week will suck.

Sent from my SGH-I317 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

6. Yea true. But I also have very limited time to smoke and don't wanna be fuckin baked around my parents and get caught

7. Kid, nut up or shut up.

8. Yea bro come see me if you have something to say

9. Lol don't get so butt hurt man. Just sayin stop being so worried about it. They gonna find out one day or another.
    Best do some research now so when they do bust you ya can have some good points and maybe make them see.

10. This. I pulled out a bubbler I havent used in a few years and fired that baby up, I was so stoned versus smoking out of my bowl like I usually do....tis weird.

Sent from my~★☆GALAX¥ $4☆★

11. u could always pack every single bowl u own, and smoke em all one by one...... then repeat till desired effect lol :)

12. Grav bongs or normal bongs

13. Smoke while eating edibles every 8 hours! You'l be stoned off your ass!

14. What mcdonalds do you work at so I know where to go?

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. [​IMG]

16. I make $13.50 and hour at a summer job haha I make more money than you hahahaha lol Idgaf I'm baked bitch

17. 13.50 thats cute

sent from the mind of a ninja

18. Yea for a summer job in highschool it's not bad. You're a clown bro haha

19. Why the animosity?

20. Cuz i give 0 fucks