Help me friends.... (will be updated daily)

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jdm_420, Nov 27, 2011.

1. #1 jdm_420, Nov 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 27, 2011
    What's up everyone,
    Well to make a long story short, I have a problem with the herb, I have been smoking non stop for about 3 years , and I mean daily, I live in so cal and have a medical card, and there's a dispensary in every damn corner here where I live (San Fernando valley-LA), so top notch dank herbs have never really been a problem for me.
    Now what Iam I bitching and complaining about then? Well weed has become like fucking crack to me, I can't go more than a couple hours without lighting up, or else I get real cranky , mad in general, and smoking will be all that's on my mind. I don't even get stoned no more, just head changed , but I feel waaaay better (suddenly all is right with the world). And I love it , don't get me wrong, but it has got a hold of my life as to where everything in my life has revolved around being able to smoke , I feel controlled and I for the life of me CANNOT take a tolerance break.i will not last a couple hours before my brain persuades me into justifying a reason for me to smoke. Herb has taken control of me and I don't like that.
    Now why am I asking of your guys/gals help? This has been a favorite community of mine , I love grasscity and it's members , it ha never failed to make me laugh, make me think, an make me re-examine what I'm doing, so Iam asking help in taking a tolerance break, just Please give me some support/advice/ funny/friendly words (as I've nowhere else to get it, my friends will usually just laugh and say "yeah right, ur gunna take a break?" and then hand me a blunt, and I can't resist ), I will be updating this thread daily as to. How Iam feeling, and my progress, and a place to let out my depression (which happened if I don't smoke).
    My motivation? Well , I've been at a lowass paying job at the hospital, however I took a course, studied hard, passed all my test/exams/clinicals and am now a CA state licensed phlebotomist ( proof smoking weed doesn't affect ur intelligence as I smoked all thru the course and had the 2nd highest score of class ), and Iam now on the verge of transferring out into my department of study (making more than double what Iam making now). I used synthetic urine for my last 4 jobs and have had no problem passing so this is not my real reason for wanting to take a T-break, but I want to take a break will I finally get hired and transfer out( then as a reward I may continue toking again). I should be transferring any one of these upcoming months now.
    I also miss getting "stupid stoned", I just don't get high like that no more, I have a gram left at home , so I will smoke the whole gram and keif tonight, destroy my homemade bong, and get rid of certain smoking tools to help with my break, because starting tommoro (Monday) I will stay clean.
    Any advice is appreciated , but please please don't write "just don't think about weed" , because of it was that easy , I wouldn't be here asking for help, I obviously have a problem where I can't get it off my mind.

I will update later after I smoke my last gram, any questions/advice please ask.

Thanx again everyone, this is the #1 community in the world !! One love! :smoke:

Edit: after posting its displayed on my phone as a wall of txt, however I did use paragraphs and shit so I hope it looks legit on a computer screen.

2. You are the only person who has control over the decisions you make.
    Yes, "detoxing" from weed can be uncomfortable, but if it's important to you, you will do whatever it takes to get clean.

3. Think of it this way... At least ur not kickin sumthin hard! Now THAT sucks...

4. Fuck it just smoke. :smoke:

5. Yes My thoughts exactly..... Although its funny that I was able to quit snorting that white girl pretty easy (after a 3 month "almost " daily usage , weekends would just be coke binges) , but was surprising able to kick the habit easily :confused_2: I'm just in love with Mary Jane and my hearts doesn't wanna stop!!

I do not have an addictive personality ...except for weed and pussy

Stoneheir- I like the way you think!! :smoke:

6. [quote name='"jdm_420"']

Yes My thoughts exactly..... Although its funny that I was able to quit snorting that white girl pretty easy (after a 3 month "almost " daily usage , weekends would just be coke binges) , but was surprising able to kick the habit easily :confused_2: I'm just in love with Mary Jane and my hearts doesn't wanna stop!!

I do not have an addictive personality ...except for weed and pussy

Stoneheir- I like the way you think!! :smoke:[/quote]

I'm glad you realized I wasn't being an ass! Lol. You can do it though bro. If you had the willpower to get over the previously mentioned unmentionable, you can definitely put Mary Jane on the backburner..it will be hard as you've already found out. But you do have the strength inside of you