Help me fix my bong!

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by The Crafter, Mar 21, 2011.

1. So, I got this little fucking fucker a few months ago, broke it within 12 hours of getting it. Real bummer, I've tried clay and straight up duct tape to fix it, but nothing is really completely watertight. I'd like to make it functional since it's just the base that broke. Any ideas blades? I'm hoping someone here has fixed something like this.

Idgaf how ghetto it may look once fixed, I just want to stand up, be watertight, and hit.

Here's a pic of the fucker.

[​IMG]

2. I don't know fill it with some waterproof foam or something? I'd buy a new one :p . It's nice glass on glass if you fix it 'ghetto style' it will never get completely clean again. If you take it to a glass blower for reparation he'll say buy a new one..

3. I really couldn't care less about it being clean again or looking nice, it was pretty shitty to begin with. I just think it's a waste of a perfectly good tube, perc, and ice catcher to not fix it.

Obviously I'm not taking it to a glass blower, it was 50 bucks new.

4. sell that macbook pro and get a new bong

5. Tis not mine to sell.

Hand me down from my pops and it really belongs to the university he teaches for.

6. I mean if you really wanted to you could easily make a small bub like contraption out of it. Just break off the black peices hanging from the bottom and figure out a way to enclose the bottom. After that get a small downstem that won't go below the bottom of where it broke and voila! I mean if you wanted to it could be kind of funny to just cut a hole in a watermelon or something crazy like that and fill it with water and smoke out of that haha!

7. They make downstems that short? 0.o

That's actually a good idea, I like it.

8. tbh I am not completely sure I have seen some pretty small ones but I couldn't say 100%. I am sure you could likely find one somewhere.

9. maybe a cork?

10. better pic of the break please

11. this.
    :smoke:

12. Uhhh...it needs to be a container, the downstem goes down past the break.

As you wish.

[​IMG]

13. so the actual base is fucked?

and wont hold water?

if so im not sure if you can rig it.

but a blower could fix it perfectly.

14. There is no base dude....

And I ain't getting a 50 dollar cheap piece fixed by a blower...

15. im getting mind fucked by the pictures

i saw something else like 3 times i looked at the pictures.

toss that shit out lol

16. No.

I wonder if I could make a mesh mold of the base, then coat that in epoxy...could work I suppose...

17. I've been in this situation bro, it can be fixed.

go find yourself some 5 minute epoxy and work that shit in your hands until its easy to mold, you say the clay failed but 5 minute epoxy you get to work it like clay but after it "sets" it is like cement and will never come off.

18. Like this shit?

ITW Devcon | 5 Minute® Epoxy

19. naw that isn't what i have. It comes in a green case and it is just a roll of clay that u mold in your hands and then it hardens after you activate the shit you know. im high so its hard to explain lol

20. Liiiiiiiike dis?

[​IMG]