Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help me find this strain

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gizmoguy, Jul 11, 2010.

1. Last night I got a really nice deal, not mega dank but still very nice. The buds were very airy and light, almost fluffy (£130 worth came out at 8.9 grams - 0.69g in a ten bag basically - but there was a LOT of it). Upon smoking there was a strong pineapple flavour. The smell was less pineapple-y but had a strong sort of dank weed smell. As I recall the high was mildly cerebral, but definitely had an indica tone to it. Probably a 50/50 cross, or slightly towards the indica. Any ideas?

Also, it could be good to set up a wiki on Wikia for cannabis strains, where people can add reviews, information, etc. on different strains. Along with general toking info, like bongs, etc. Yeah?

2. its hard to say man. there are so many strains that could have those exact characteristics you said. the only sure-fire way to know what a strain is, is if you're getting it pretty much straight from the grower. if your street pharmacist is low on the totem pole, even they might not know what it is, or a name was just given to it somewhere along the line to make it sell better.

there already is, i just cant remember what the website is actually called

3. pineapple express maybe

4. £130 for 8.9 grams?

in the UK the usual price for an ounce (28 grams) is

Mids: £120-60

Dank : 220-280

so try and talk your dealer down in his prices, dont wanna see anyone get ripped of.

as for the strain, its really hard to tell, the dealer should know but he'll prob make up some bs.

5. Yeah I know it sounds like a lot but it was just really light. There was a lot of weed, and very good stuff too.