Help me find this song name...

Discussion in 'Music genres, Bands and Artists' started by Spooner, Feb 8, 2005.

1. It sounds like this...."Oh no, my buddy put a hole in his chest..." I can't figure it out for the life of me. Please help me.

2. Haha, can't help you.

3. Anyone else know? Throughout the whole song he keeps yelling Oh NO, and it sounds like Ludacris.

4. oh no by trae? probly not but that song goes off

5. I had this same problem. When i was on E my friend kept playing that song over and over again and i liked it alot. And a while later i wanted to listen to it but i couldnt remember how it went at all and i had no clue who sang it. Then one day i was listenin to my sisters CD and there it was i was like holy shit. But neways i think the name is "Crybabies Go Home" Its by Outkast on the Speakerboxx Cd. Im pretty sure were talkin about the same song.

Lol thats some funny shit! :smoking:

6. I must have been really high last night lol. All of my last post was true except i have no idea where Outkast came into it lol. Im pretty sure its by Luda.

7. I'm trying to get it right now but Ares is being a bitch.

8. OMG, rep points out of the ass for you!!! THAT SONG IS IT! THANK YOU!

9. Beleive me i know how it feels to want a song and not know the name of it. Lol i have this song i have been trying to figure out for like 2 years now and i cant find it.

10. well, I'm hyjacking this thread

does anyone know what that foo fighters song is with the voice box?