help me find this movie

Discussion in 'Movies' started by Broosh, Aug 8, 2012.

1. my friend can't remember what it was and i told him i'd help him

In which movie does Woody Harrelson star as a convict whom is released daily by his warden just as long as he returns; during which time he befriends a librarian and rapes/kills her. I know I didn't imagine or dream the plot of said movie... and that I'm not crazy. I can't even find it on Wikipedia.

I told him maybe it was Palmetto, to which he responded

unfortunately no, harrelson is an individual whom killed numerous, numerous people and got arrested on a petty crime. i've checked wikipedia, netflix, yahoo, google, and bing. it truly makes no sense; a lady at the bar knew exactly which movie i was talking about and she was sober. she even tried getting a hold of her child but he didn't answer.

then i asked if it was FOR SURE Woody Harrelson and he said:

like 85%; it was either him or someone that looked completely identical. the previously stated lady and i even went over his filmography after i explained the movie

2. i've already looked at imdb

that's why i'm saying it MAY NOT be Woody Harrelson. however, he's confident that it is lol. but i went through all of Harrelsons movies on IMDB and couldnt find anything. closest i could find was Palmetto

3. Are you talking about "Killer" with James WOODS?

4. i looked at the storyline/plot and that doesn't sound like it at all.

EDIT: i asked him and i guess it was? lol.

thanks!

5. [quote name='"Broosh"']i looked at the storyline/plot and that doesn't sound like it at all.

EDIT: i asked him and i guess it was? lol.

thanks![/quote]

Whoo! I was thinking Natural Born Killers at first but that one scene description you gave got me thinking of that movie. Lol James Woods. And he's not released, its a bunch of flashbacks of his past crimes.