Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Help Me Find This Movie Title From Netflix

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by pudnite, Jun 8, 2015.

1. Alright so on Netflix I'm guessing it was a couple years ago I watched a movie about a boy (I think he might've been new to town, don't remember) but he likes a girl and like he sees her at a party and she walks up and he says her name or whatever and she's like "how did you know my name" and he's like "I have ears" or something and like he's a huge stoner and she's all preppy kinda and like they go on a date on the beach and I'm pretty sure he has sex with another girl in the bathroom and the girl he likes finds out and then it ends with like him fighting another guy at a party I think at the end?! Please help!!